Wednesday, February 1, 2012

iPad Apps for Foodies

I haven't posted for a while as I've been away on holidays in Bremer Bay. Well, back and forth on holidays, anyway. We've been home twice for bowls and going back next week to finish our holiday! Luckily when I booked the caravan last year I booked for 4 weeks - I must have known it would be a strange season.

Anyhoo, I've lashed out and bought myself an iPad. I tossed up between a Kindle and the iPad, but after lots of research, went for the big one.  I'm glad I did because I'm quite besotted with it.

The Apps! I've downloaded heaps of them. Best of all are the recipe apps, there's some clever ones out there. I'm loving the following Thermomix Apps - RoboGourmet, Spin A Dinner and Thermomix. Others I'm enjoying are Paprika, which allows you to grab recipes from the net or add your own, and Jamie Oliver recipes.



I also love Kindle, Words with Friends, Seven Little Words, Tapatalk (so I can connect to the Thermomix Forum) and I get all my email on my iPad.

Here's a link to a whole pile of foodie apps.
I had to laugh at "The Perfect Egg Timer". My lord, if you need an App to boil an egg, there's something seriously wrong!!

Enjoy!

Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment