Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ripe Magazine Article

I was recently interviewed by the lovely Beth, from Farm Weekly for the March edition of Ripe Magazine.
The theme revolved around online activities such as blogs and forums.

Beth and I discussed what blogs were all about and how the online community is so important to people who live in isolated country areas.

I was in Perth at the time, so the background of the Swan River isn't one that would normally be associated with the Bush Gourmand blog!!

Here's a link to the article: March Ripe Magazine

I hope you enjoy reading a little bit about me and continue to enjoy the recipes I have on my blog. Please leave comments if you've had successes (or failures) with the recipes here. I love to hear from my readers.

Cheers

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment