Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Challenge - Friday Week 1

Breakfast again was poached egg with some left over Hollandaise Sauce on toast.
Packed lunch as off to school for a day of relief teaching. Just a salad and left over lasagne. Dear Husband packed it for me, so it was a huge piece of lasagne and an unusual salad with carrot and pickled onions.

On the way home from school I bought some milk, pumpkin, potatoes and kumura to have for tea - $12.00.

Tea was some Turkey Wings from the freezer, roasted with potatoes, pumpkin and kumura and left over french beans from the previous night. As the oven was going, I baked a loaf of bread for tomorrow's breakfast.

Since it was my birthday the following day, I went to the pub with a girlfriend and my daughter for a couple of drinks. Therefore, by the time I got home it was too late to eat, so tea went in the fridge to be resurrected for another night's meal. Dear Husband said it was nice, though the Turkey Wings were a bit tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment