Monday, February 21, 2011

The Challenge - Monday Week 1

Easy breakfast today, cereal and toast from home made bread. When cereal runs out, I'll make muesli.

Lunch was packed for DH - wraps made from the meat of the last turkey wing and salad with bought Dijonnaise that was in the pantry. Sliced bread and wraps are part of a permanent order from my local store. I don't want to cancel this, so will have to add the cost of this to my running total.


Tea was barbecued lamb chops with a variety of salads - Curried Broccoli, Pumpkin and Spinach, Coleslaw, Tomato, Onion and Cucumber in White Balsamic.  No dessert again as I'm not a dessert eater and DH didn't want any. Whew! I didn't make dessert as paperwork took up a lot of my time today.


You can see in the photo two yellow zucchinis from our garden. I'll make a zucchini slice tomorrow for lunch, I think

Total Spend still stands at $75.09. That's pretty incredible for a week as I'm more likely to spend around $200 or $300 in one week on food.

No comments:

Post a Comment